Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Blogging through the Alphabet -- The Letter "I"


Today's Blogging through the Alphabet is brought to you by the letter "I".

I is an interesting alphabet letter. There's not much in my daily life that begins with the letter "I". 

I is for ice, which cools our beverages in the summer.

I is for iguana, which I do not have, but it is what I think of when I think of the letter "I".

I is for igloo, which makes me think of learning to read, and a flash card with a picture of an igloo on it to highlight this letter.

I is for ignorant, a much maligned word which I have always liked, because it means "uneducated", but I have ceased to use so much because people find it offensive, as if it means "stupid", which it does not.

I is for all those words that start with "im" and "in", but that arent usually verbs, like "important", "intense", "imminent", "immerse", "incentive", etc.

This blog entry has been brought to you by the letter "i". I hope this blog entry has intrigued you and increased your intelligence! :)

No comments :

Post a Comment

3