Monday, January 7, 2013

Today's Schoolwork

Since I don't regularly do a Friday Wrap-Up, I thought I would post an occasional "Today's Schoolwork" post. It is one way to do periodic wrap-ups, and it keeps good links that I've searched for and liked (after finding lots of links I did not like).

Bible:

Hymn:
All Hail the Power of Jesus Name 


Memory:
 Working on Revelation 5 for The Edge (youth group at church)

Math:
Horizon's Pre-Algebra, lesson 47

Science:
Apologia Astronomy, Lesson 2 (textbook and Notebooking Journal)

English:
 Literature: Treasure Island, chapter 7

Social Studies:
 This Country of Ours, chapter 88 ("Gettysburg")

Latin:
Lesson 1 (Week 1), Day 2
("o, s, t, mus, tis, nt; amo, amas, amat, amamus, amatis, amant; I love, you love, he, she, it loves, we love, y'all love, they love...")

Music:
 We only ended up doing the hymn shown above today. We're still humming Ravel's Bolero.

Phys Ed:
Struggled through Lesson 1 (part of it) of Family Time Fitness. (Decided to repeat it because it is already printed out, and we've been sluffing and are out of shape.) Had trouble getting my pdf reader program to open the youtube links, but got it to work by switching to Adobe to open the document.

Health:
Working on health low-fat, low cholesterol food lessons, whole food, whole grain.

Combined with that, swiped my bathroom sink, but didn't get the commode done, nor the other two bathrooms in my house.

Didn't get my bed made. Wanted to several times, but was decluttering and had left stuff on the bed. Guess I better go do that when I finish this.

Put together a bag of giveaways to post on Freecycle. Not getting that posted quite yet.

Took a load of stuff that needed dumping to the dump.

Figured out what leftovers JD will eat tonight. (I'm going out.)

So, today was supposed to be Weekly Blessing Hour, or at least something from it, but I just don't think I'll have time. I'll post this now and go see if I can start my load of laundry (tried to earlier, but my adult daughter had stuff in the machine, and I just wasn't up to the effort of moving it... ::sigh:: On a schedule here.

So, after I post here (and link my menuplan to orgjunkie.com) I will try to make my bed, swish and swipe commode, start the laundry, get the leftovers out of the freezer, sweep the stairs... and go out by... Nah. I have to leave in ten minutes. Guess I'm just gettting the leftovers out of the freezer. Ciao!


No comments :

Post a Comment

3