Monday, January 30, 2017

Menu Monday for 1/30/2017

Week 5. I did not follow my healthy eating plans as carefully as I should have, but nevertheless at my Jenny Craig weigh in I had lost 1.8 pounds for the week! Yea!

This week we do not have any plans to eat out - cooking every night, mostly healthy. On hot dog night I will eat something else. Here are the plans:



Saturday (1/28):  spaghetti (Spaghetti squash), Meatballs, salad

Sunday (1/29):  baked chicken thighs, steamed broccoli, riced cauliflower

Monday (1/30)(Boy Scouts):  hot dogs, beans, carrots, chips

Tuesday (1/31)(Lecturn Training):  London Broil, mashed potatoes, broccoli, kale


Wednesday (2/1):  roast chicken with vegetables, rice, fresh cauliflower

Thursday (2/2)(CAP):  Chicken Breasts w/green beans, egg noodles

Friday (2/3)(Care Group):  Burrito Bowls, Tostitos chips

 

No comments :

Post a Comment

3