Monday, January 9, 2017

Menu Monday for 1/9/17

Week 1 of 2017 is now history. I basically took two weeks off of proper eating for the holidays. I weighed in at Jenny Craig and was up two pounds. By my home scale my starting weight for 2017 is 150.8.

This week I purchased Jenny Craig dinners for one more week (to get me "jump started" back to eating proper sized portions). So the plans below are for my family's meals, and they look a bit different from what I will serve when I am eating with the family (more "bready"). Here are this week's plans:


Friday (1/6): fish sticks, spinach, sweet potatoes

Saturday (1/7): orange glazed chicken, stuffing, California Mix vegetables

Sunday (1/8): broiled Italian Steak, steamed broccoli, cauliflower faux mashed potatoes

Monday (1/9): hamburger baked bean casserole, carrot sticks

Tuesday (1/10):  chicken tortilla soup, salad, tortilla chips

Wednesday (1/11): spaghetti and meat balls, salad, TX Toast

Thursday (1/12):  French Bread Pizza

Friday (1/13):  Wild caught fish (sautéed with butter and lemon), steamed green beans and sweet potatoes

Saturday (1/14): Dinner out

No comments :

Post a Comment

3