Saturday, June 28, 2014

Menu Monday for 6/23/14

orgjunkie.com

Sorry this is late. Miner left for Scout Camp Sunday, and then hubby and I left town for a couple of days. I had so much to do to get ready that I did not get this posted first. Here's the menu plan for the week just ending:
Sat: Black Bean Soup, Salad, Rolls

Sunday: Leftovers (Mom and Dad out of town)

Monday: Chicken Caesar Salad (M&D Out of town)

Tuesday: Lemon Chicken, brussels sprouts, rolls

Wednesday: Cheeseburgers on flats, steamed zucchini

Thursday: Spinach quiche, salad, rolls

Friday: Blackened catfish, green beans, noodles

Saturday: Spaghetti, noodles, salad, garlic bread

Now, off to plan for next week!

Sorry this is late. Miner left for Scout Camp Sunday, and then hubby and I left town for a couple of days. I had so much to do to get ready that I did not get this posted first. Here's this week's plan:

Sat

No comments :

Post a Comment

3