Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Menu Monday for 7/1/13


MPM-Summer


My vegan/carni blend plan is more carni than vegan this week. I need to tighten up my discipline. Anyway, here's my week:

Sunday
Birthday celebration for my daughter: brisket, mashed potatoes, green beans, followed by Nana's Carrot Cake. (I'll have to post the recipe another time.)

Monday:
Relatives visiting from out of town. Original plans got bumped and we had Ledo's pizza and a tossed salad.

Tuesday:
Plans were: barbecued chicken (faux chicken patty for me), rice (brown for me) and Brussels Sprouts. Now son ate early and had a can of chicken noodle soup, daughter is eating elsewhere, sister isn't eating with us, and we have 3 pounds of chicken to cook for just my hubby. ::sigh:: Guess we'll freeze it after we cook it.

Wednesday:
Spaghetti (wheat) with sauce and meatballs (for the carnivores, faux meat for me); salad; TX toast (which I forgot to buy, so we may forgo)

Thursday:
Independence Day cookout planned - hot dogs and hamburgers (Amy's Quarter Pounders), potato and veggie salad, etc.

Friday:
Going to a retreat center. Don't know what we're eating, but I don't have to cook it.

Saturday
chicken broccoli farfalle, salad

No comments :

Post a Comment

3