Monday, March 6, 2017

Menu Monday for 03/06/17

March has arrived, and the days continue to fly by. 

On Thursday I weighed in at Jenny Craig. I had skipped two weigh-ins because I wasn't sticking to plan and I didn't want to weigh in when it would show a weight gain. So again I managed to "pull it off"! I lost 2/10 of a pound! I'll take it.

Last week one of our planned meals did not get prepared -- I had leftovers instead. So ham served Saturday was a meal bumped from last week. Here's the plan:


Saturday (3/4):  ham steak, scalloped potatoes, green beans

Sunday (3/5):  Out (surprise party for a friend's birthday)

Monday (3/6) (Boy Scouts):  spaghetti, meatballs, salad, TX toast

Tuesday (3/7):  chicken tortilla soup, salad, Tostitos

Wednesday (3/8): rib eye steaks, salad, baked potatoes

Thursday (3/9)(CAP): Chicken broccoli farfalle

Friday (3/10):  dinner out with a group from church

So those are my plans. Have you planned your dinners for this week?

No comments :

Post a Comment

3