Monday, September 12, 2016

Menu Monday for 9/12/16

Menu Plan Monday for the week of Aug 1/16 - recipe links and menu planning inspiration at I'm an Organizing Junkie
In creating my menu plan this week I have had some help. I am blessed to be reviewing an on-line product called MyFreezEasy, and today's plan is the first plan using menus from MyFreezEasy. I cannot share the recipes with you on these, but you could Google similar recipes.

Here's my plan:

Saturday (9/10):  
Reuben sandwiches

Sunday (9/11):  Butter chicken, pita bread, salad

Monday (9/12) (Troop Meeting):  Sloppy Joe Sandwiches, celery and carrot sticks

Tuesday (9/13):  Mediterranean quinoa skillet, salad

Wednesday (9/14):  chicken tortilla soup, salad, tostitoes

Thursday (9/15)(CAP):  Sesame ginger salmon, rice, veggie medley

Friday (9/16) (Scouts camping trip):  leftovers

Saturday (9/17) (Scouts camping trip):  eating out



No comments :

Post a Comment

3