My son is in 9th Grade, and we are currently teaching to graduation requirements in our state, as well as teaching to college entrance requirements.(I also teach Bible as a requirement of the umbrella I am a member of.) I am going to show you how the Homeschool Review Crew is providing materials for us right now, my current and past reviews, such that I could homeschool without spending a penny if I like and continue with materials we review.
Here are our subjects and materials we are reviewing that teach to these subjects:
- If He Had Not Come:
- iWitness books: iWitness Archeology, iWitness Old Testament and iWitness New Testament, by Apologia.
- IXL Algebra I
- Standard Deviants
- Standard Deviants;
- New Liberty Videos: Teaching Origins Objectively
- Fascinating Education (picture shows Chemistry review)
- Fortuigence: Rock Star Essay
- Standard Deviance Accelerate: Composition
- For the Temple Recorded book by Jim Hodges Productions
- Fix It! Grammar, just posted yesterday;
- :Standard Deviants American History
So, what do you think?
Let me list it another way in case I missed anything. Here are my upcoming reviews:
1) Apologia iWitness book series;
Watch for my upcoming reviews! And watch for The Schoolhouse Review Crew to announce that they are accepting new applications.