Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Menu Monday for 10/20/14

orgjunkie.com


This past weekend I went with my son on a Boy Scout camping trip (3 days, 2 nights). My schedule is now messed up for planning my menu and getting my shopping done. Sorry this is late. Also, for the vegan this week I am going to eat more leftovers out of the freezer, so my apologies if this leaves my vegan followers less inspired this week. Oh, and my meat-eaters have been screaming for more meat to sink their carnivorous teeth into, so it is reflecting my my meal choices.

Sunday: 2 extra large pizzas from local pizza joint; salad

Monday: spaghetti, salad, garlic bread (vegan sauce made with vegetable crumblies)

Tuesday: roast chicken, rice, broccoli (chicken patties, brown rice)

Wednesday: cheeseburgers/rolls, baked beans, salad (Amy's quarter pounder)

Thursday: barbecued chicken, stuffing, green beans

Friday: salmon, yams, spinach

Saturday: We have a XX-year high school reunion. Mom and dad are eating there; everyone else is on their own with leftovers.


No comments :

Post a Comment

3