Monday, July 17, 2017

Menu Monday for 7/17/17

I feel like my Menu Monday posts would be better titled "My Busy Life"! Anyway...
This week is really weird... The lad is gone all week with a Civil Air Patrol program in a state in the mid-west. I am following Jenny Craig, eating their meals. So, after conversation, we decided hubby would figure out his own meals. He has not given me a plan. Basically, I have no menu plan this week.
So in the interest of continuity I have decided to post a theoretical menu plan for this week. Here we go:

Saturday:
leftovers from Friday's dinner out

Sunday:
Pool party with small group from church/barbecue pot luck

Monday:
cheeseburgers, rolls, summer slaw

Tuesday:
barbecued chicken on the grill, corn on the cob, green beans (from our garden)

Wednesday:
Beef enchiladas, tortilla chips, salad

Thursday:
Salmon, yams, spinach

Friday:
chicken, rice, broccoli

No comments :

Post a Comment

3