Monday, July 3, 2017

Menu Monday for 7/3/17

This week is a very different type of week for us. First of all, of course, Tuesday is Independence Day for those of us in the United States. I myself am eating Jenny Craig food for dinners right now, trying to reach a weight goal. So Tuesday is weird because hubby is flying a Civil Air Patrol mission at dinnertime and won't eat at home. So my son will eat leftovers that night. Then another night my son won't be home, and my hubby will leftovers. And one night we will eat out. So out of seven nights, this week I will only show plans for cooking four nights. For me that's a really weird week.
 
Here's the plan:
Sunday (7/2):  lasagna roll-ups, salad, TX toast

Monday (7/3): barbecued chicken, corn, green beans

Tuesday (7/4): leftovers

Wednesday (7/5): cheeseburgers, fresh veggies

Thursday (7/6) (CAP):  Chicken Caesar Salad

Friday (7/7):  Dinner out

Saturday (7/8): leftovers
 


No comments :

Post a Comment

3