Thursday, December 15, 2016

Menu Monday for 12/12/16




I'm running late to post this this week. Such a busy time of year! Got our tree; had visitors. Student finished his semester at community college today!

First, the weight loss update. I had lost one pound on my weigh in date at Jenny Craig. That is 10.8 pounds since I started with them in October, and 20 pounds lost in 2016! Woot! Woot! Not sure how much more I'll lose in December. Feel like I'm losing momentum, and I am not getting to the gym. So busy, and I hate going out when it is so COLD!

Here's my plan for this week, albeit late:

Sunday (12/11): Pizza (chicken salad for mom)

Monday (12/12)(Boy Scouts):  salmon, sweet potatoes, spinach

Tuesday (12/13):  rotisserie chicken, leftover stuffing, leftover veggies

Wednesday (12/14):  honey-mustard pork chops, noodles, green beans

Thursday (12/15) (CAP):  Greek-style meatballs, Brussel sprouts, mashed potatoes

Friday (12/16):  lemon garlic chicken, broccoli, rice

Saturday (12/17): Slow cooker ham and white bean soup, salad, bread

No comments :

Post a Comment

3