Tuesday, December 27, 2016

Menu Monday for 2016-12-26


Holiday hectic ensues, so I am posting this late.

So, as I expected, I lost my momentum for weight loss during the holidays and I didn’t lose weight. So on “weigh in” day I opted to skip weighing in.

Lots of family togetherness this week – less cooking involved. Here’s this week’s menu plan:


Saturday (12/24): chili, salad, corn bread (bumped from earlier in the week)

Sunday (12/25): standing rib roast, green beans, mashed potatoes

Monday (12/26): eating elsewhere

Tuesday (12/27):  eating elsewhere

Wednesday (12/28):  eating elsewhere

Thursday (12/29):  leftovers from earlier in the week, probably chili

Friday (12/30):  rib-eye steak, baked potatoes, salad, carrot cake (meal plan may change based on what we end up eating for dinner Tuesday night...)

Saturday (12/31): honey-glazed chicken, rice, broccoli



No comments :

Post a Comment

3