Monday, December 31, 2012

Menu Monday #1, 2013

Well, Monday actually falls in 2012, but I thought since most of the week is 2013... Anyway, today I get back to the strict work of controlling my blood pressure and cholesterol through diet. So, even going back a few days, here is the menu plan for this week:

Saturday:
Macaroni and Not Cheese, Green Beans, leftover ham for the carnivores

Sunday (my birthday):
Steak (for the carnivores), baked potatoes (I loaded mine with vegetarian chili), broccoli (followed by very NOT-vegan carrot cake!)

Monday:
Home made pizza, one vegan, one Pepperoni; salad

Tuesday:
Savory Lentils and Greens, Salad, whole grain rolls from Whole Foods

Wednesday:
Burgers and Fries, cooked carrots (black bean burgers and sweet potato fries for the vegan)

Thursday:
E2 Black Beans & Rice

Friday:
Vegan Pad Thai

Saturday:
Sweet Potato Bowls

This blog entry linked to:
 
 

No comments :

Post a Comment

3