Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Supercharged Science

Today I accessed my current membership to Supercharged Science, and we started working on Magnetism. This is a membership site, so I'm not sure if you can actually get to the Magnetism material by clicking that link. You probably get to a top page that tells you that you need to log in to go any further.

Anyway, my son has always loved Aurora Lipper, so if I can just get and stay organized for a little while, this could work out well for us!  I just printed out the lesson plans, and I need to prepare to go, lesson by lesson, so that I have the materials he needs to do the experiments (in advance) each time we get to an experiment, rather than getting to each experiment and then spending 30-60 minutes of school time trying to find the called for materials.  ::sigh::

I'll have to let you know how it goes. I'll try to take pictures.

No comments :

Post a Comment

3