Friday, October 26, 2012

October Composer Study

So far this year I have been doing poorly at diligently doing certain aspects of our weekly schooling that I really want to get done. One of those aspects is Composer Study. 

In an effort to be prepared to do my Composer Study, I decided to help myself (and anyone else who wants the link(s)) by finding and saving link(s) to what I need, below, to do Composer Study for this term.

So the current Ambleside Online composer information for the current term (taken from the AO page linked above) is here:

2012-2013 TERM 1 (This term's artists are Renoir, Rodin) Claude Debussy (1910) (Impressionist)
    Listening Selections for this term:
    Prelude to the Afternoon of the Faun


    La Mer


    Nocturnes for Orchestra


    Suite Bergamasqe (includes Claire de Lune)


    Children's Corner - WOW!


    Jeux ("Games"); a "danced poem" intended to accompany a ballet

Part 1:



Part 2:

        Note: Where is The Girl with the Flaxen Hair? Look at Preludes  


Oh, look! Someone already did this ! ::sigh::

AO Term 1 Playlist

Well, I don't always like someone else's selections. I really like that I found Jeux with the Ballet included!

No comments :

Post a Comment

3