Friday, May 27, 2011

In my In-Box

In my e-mail in-box I recently received this pleasant email:

Congratulations - You Made the Crew!



CONGRATULATIONS! 
************************************************************************************************************

So, while I feel like I've told everyone already, I thought I'd make sure. I was on the 2008-2009 crew, but didn't do very well. My dad had died in March, 2006, my step-dad in October, 2006, my uncle in May, 2007, my mom in June, 2007 -- and nevertheless I thought I could be a product reviewer for I had no idea how many products, WHILE homeschooling, WHILE settling three estates simultaneously, revamping a house to sell (my mom's), etc. And then, to top it off, with the physical labor I was doing emptying property, schlepping to auction or dump, moving furniture, etc., I tore two ligaments in my right shoulder that had to have surgery during my crew year, making me unable to type two-handed for six weeks.  Ugh!


So, I did a very poor job, never finishing many of my assigned reviews.  I really loved the opportunity, though, and hoped they would give me another. They required that I take two years off (2009-2010 year and 2010-2011 year), but now they're giving me another chance. I'm pleased as punch! So much has changed in my life now that I am hopeful I can do this well. So, thank you for reading my blog.

Thank you for subscribing to my blog, following my blog, even if you would consider telling others about my blog. I hope to make it fun, enjoyable, and educational for you to read. And you will always know that I am human, not some super-mom. Like those "Before" pictures I posted earlier... and the "After" pictures... They don't mean that every part of my house has arrived. They mean exactly what they say--that one place got fixed up in my home!


So, please, sign up to follow; tell your friends. I appreciate it a lot. Thanks.

 

1 comment :

3