Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Cleaning Day

Dear bloggy friends!

Thank you so much for subscribing to my blog. In the long run, I hope to make it an enjoyable subscription for you.

But here I went and took the week end off -- which I might do most of the time. But then I made it a long week-end! Actually, I have a meeting in my family room with the person who heads my new umbrella group for oversight. I looked around at my family room, where I do my school, and when I paused to see my "school corner" through the eyes of a visitor.... well.... AAAAAHHHHH!!!!!

So, after dinner I stashed and dashed and crammed and decluttered, and it still needs work, but now my family room looks like this:
 and the school corner now looks like:


 Not perfect, but much better. The lump on the floor in the photo with the fireplace is a dog toy, and there is a coffee table in front of the fireplace with a jigsaw puzzle on it. There are still school papers for filing. It's real life, but not panic mode like the first photo.

So that's what I did after homeschooling today. No crafting. No blogging. Just cleaning, then made and ate dinner, and then more cleaning. ::sigh:: Past my bedtime. Off to bed.

D

No comments :

Post a Comment

3