Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Menu Monday - 8/18/14

Menu Plan Monday for the week of August 18/14 - Join Us!

Last week was county fair week, so it was a little crazy at my house. I did menu plan, but I didn't get it posted on my blog, and I also didn't manage to follow the plan exactly. I won't bother posting it here after the fact.

So here is this week's menu plan. The week is flying and I'm already on day 3, but here it is anyway. The carnivores have been winning most of the main meal here (five carnivores vs. one vegan), so I just pull something different out for myself right now.

Saturday: leftovers/fair food

Sunday: rib-eye steak, salad, corn on the cob (okay, I love rib-eye. I ate some steak.)

Monday: pork roast, mashed potatoes, asparagus (gnocchi out of the freezer)

Tuesday: beef pitas,  green beans, potato chips (garbanzo-felafel pitas)

Wednesday: Roast chicken, broccoli, rice (faux chicken patty)

Thursday: sloppy joes, steamed carrots (sloppy-vegan crumblies)

Friday: chicken pot pie (faux chicken patty in whole wheat flat)

No comments :

Post a Comment

3