Thursday, September 22, 2011

TOS Magazine's 10th Anniversary FB Birthday Bash!

Have you figured out by now that I have a favorite homeschooling magazine?

Okay, I'll just "out with it"! I really like The Old Schoolhouse Magazine.

The Old Schoolhouse Magazine began publishing just ten years ago. They publish a beautiful, sleek magazine for us homeschooling parents, which is also available in digital format. They also run a store for homeschool curricula and supplies, as well as making available virtual classes (even free ones).

Tonight, from 6:00-9:00 EST, there will be a TOS Facebook Birthday Bash.

I'm not eligible to win anything because I have... an "affiliation" with the magazine (as a product reviewer), but to eligible people they are giving away lots of freebies tonight! So get hubby to help with the kids, or sit them down to a nice old Disney flick like "Old Yeller" or something, and join the party at 6:00 Eastern Standard Time!

No comments :

Post a Comment

3