Monday, February 6, 2017

Menu Monday for 2/6/17


This week's Menu Monday is a little different.

First, wasn't having a great week in terms of following weight loss plan. Skipped weigh-in.

Second, life did not accommodate my normal creation of a menu plan and a grocery list. This is the first time in a long time where I created my meal plan by walking through the grocery store. Fortunately I did okay, although I'm not about to make this my normal method. Here's this week's plan:

Saturday (2/3):  French Bread Pizza (Italian bread, really…), salad


Sunday (2/4):  Crock pot ribs, potato salad, cole slaw

Monday (2/5)hot dogs, baked beans, raw carrots

Tuesday (2/6):  Oven-Roasted chicken, rice, broccoli

Wednesday (2/7):  Corned beef and cabbage, potatoes

Thursday (2/9)(CAP):  pan-fried chicken breast, asparagus, leftover rice

Friday (2/10):  dinner out 



No comments :

Post a Comment

3