Tuesday, November 29, 2016

Somebody had a birthday!


So I mentioned in my last post that someone had a birthday. When I can, I like to use birthdays for a photo review.

One year, on Thanksgiving Day, a son was born!


He was the youngest of three, and we love our little guy!




You can see there is quite a gap between #1 and #3 - thirteen years!


The years rolled by so quickly, it seems.

#1 graduated from homeschool and left home to attend college. #2 was almost finished with homeschool when #3 started home kindergarten.

#2 attended a private school for senior year, so when #3 was in 1st Grade I was homeschooling a "Lonely only"!
 Kindergarten

6tg

7th

9th

10th

11th


So #3 had a birthday! One more year of "childhood". He'll be 18 most of his senior year. On Thursday we did one more family photo - only mom, dad and #3.

No comments :

Post a Comment

3