Friday, April 4, 2014

Friday Five - 4/4/14

The Pebble Pond

I thought I would do my "Friday Wrap-Up" as a "Random 5 for Friday" this week. I'm not sure if I know how to be random, but maybe what I put will seem random enough to you.

1. The week came in with, drumroll, please... SNOW! yet again (Sunday). Fortunately it did not accumulate much.


The week went out with nice weather and flowers.
 2. This week we had our trees trimmed.

























3. This week a new, temporary bedroom was created from part of the family room in our house.









 


4. School went along as well as could be expected, with all these other interruptions.

5. I'm currently carrying seven product reviews, that are beginning to have due dates on a regular basis, so stay posted!




No comments :

Post a Comment

3