Monday, December 2, 2013

Menu Monday for 12/2/13

 MPM-Fall
Here are my meal plans for the week of 12/1/13-12/7/13:



Saturday: leftovers

Sunday: ravioli, salad, bread
World Food – Italia / Ravioli – La Compagnia dei Viaggiatori ...
Mon:  lemon chicken in the crock pot, rice, broccoli
Tues:  stew, salad, rolls
Wednesday: beans and franks casserole, green beans (I'm not actually using this recipe -- just going to call my MIL and ask her how she makes hers. I bought soy hot dogs for me, to make beans and franks for myself that are close to vegan.)
Thursday:  broccoli cheddar soup, salad, bread bowls (rolls)
Friday:  red beans and rice, carrots
Saturday:  Dinner at Care Group
  

Here are additional dishes that I plan to make for the vegan meals I myself need:



Broccoli soup

I'll be adapting winter squash stew, with turnip, parsnips, and other veggies I picked up, and probably some beans for protein. 

I also copied a recipe for vegan potato leek soup, but not only did I fail to get the web link so I can give credit, I also failed to find leek at the grocery store this week, so I probably won't make that. I was also going to make black beans and rice, but I found an interesting red beans and rice recipe which I'll be making instead. Again, though, I got the recipe but forgot to get the web address, so try searching for it if you want it.

Have a great week!

No comments :

Post a Comment

3