Monday, February 5, 2018

Menu Monday for 2/5/18


I am finally completely healthy from my sickness. I am still regaining my strength, though. Today's menu plan reflects a combination of some easier menus and some labor-intensive menus. I am not up to doing labor-intensive meals every night. Saturday's chili was from a bag of chili in the freezer. Just making the salad and the cornbread would have wiped me out a couple of days ago, but it was okay on Saturday. Yay! I'm getting stronger!

Here are the plans:


Saturday (2/3):
Chili (from freezer), salad, corn muffins

Sunday (2/4):
New York strip steak, salad, baked potatoes

Monday (2/5) (Troop COH):


Tuesday (2/5):
Chicken cacciatori, noodles, salad

Wednesday (2/7):
Mongolian beef, rice, broccoli

Thursday (2/8):
Salmon, yam, green beans


Friday (2/9)
Dinner out
 

No comments :

Post a Comment

3