Monday, February 12, 2018

Menu Monday for 2/12/18


This week in menu plans I feel I've chosen "well organized" over "healthy". I've got energy to make meals again, but I wasn't feeling particularly inspired during the planning phase. Well, these meals aren't the worst we've eaten, just not what I consider the healthiest. Here are the plans:
 


Saturday (2/10):
Cheesy corn casserole (p. 71 OAMC), beets, muffins

Sunday (2/11):
Orange thyme crock pot chicken, steamed green beans (p. 135 Saving Dinner), rice
 
Monday (2/12) (Troop mtg):
Slow Cooker Korean Beef, rice, broccoli

Tuesday (2/13) (CAP Mtg):
Ravioli soup (p. 67 OAMC), salad, bread

Wednesday (2/14):
Special Valentine's Day plans! <3 br="">

Thursday (2/15) (CAP Mtg):
Stove top barbecue chicken (page 56, OAMC), noodles, zucchini

Friday (2/16)
Dinner out

Saturday (2/17):
Ham steak, scalloped potatoes, spinach

No comments :

Post a Comment

3