Monday, January 29, 2018

Menu Monday for 1/29/18

 So I created this plan on Friday. At the time I believed I was over the hump of this sickness that I've been struggling with. The shopping was done on Saturday morning. Saturday night's dinner was a planned "eat out in" meal. As I drove to get the food, I was becoming certain that I was not feeling right. After dinner I finally had time to take my temperature. Fever. ::sigh::  Now I don't know if I'll be up to preparing all these meals this week. But... Here's the plan I'm going to be trying for...




Saturday (1/27):
Fried chicken, French fries, cole slaw, rolls

Sunday (1/28):
Crock Pot Brisket, carrots, mashed potatoes

Monday (1/29) (Troop Mtg.):
Salmon, spinach, noodles

Tuesday (1/30):
Pan fried chicken, broccoli, orzo

Wednesday (1/31):
Tacos, tostitos

Thursday (2/1):
Sausage ziti, salad, TX toast

Friday (2/2)
Dinner out
 

No comments :

Post a Comment

3