Monday, June 5, 2017

Menu Monday for 6/5/17

This week is a little less crazy than last week was, fortunately. However because I myself put a few pounds last week I am taking a few weeks to eat my own special diet to get the weight back off. That said, I'm going to be cooking for my men, so I'm showing here what I am making for them.

Monday through Thursday the lad has "American Government" at the local community college, and he takes the ACT on Saturday. Monday night we have Boy Scouts, which will start early this week, so the guys are getting subs.

On Wednesday I have an eye doctor appointment, and on Thursday I have an afternoon appointment and there is an evening CAP meeting. That's a much lighter week than last week. Here are the dinner plans:



Saturday (6/3):  lasagna, salad, TX toast



Sunday (6/4):  cheeseburgers, macaroni salad, raw vegetables



Monday (6/5) (Boy Scouts):  Subway



Tuesday (6/6): hot dogs, beans, potato chips, salad



Wednesday (6/7): chicken tortilla soup, salad, Tostitos



Thursday (6/8) (CAP):  ravioli, salad, TX toast



Friday (6/9):  Salmon, baked yam, spinach



Saturday (6/10): dinner out


No comments :

Post a Comment

3