Monday, November 6, 2017

Menu Monday for 11/6/17

 I am in absolute overload mode right now. No time to menu plan; no time to shop. I don't know how I will get through this week.

Saturday morning was the burial of my best friend's mom (as in the burial of my 2nd mom), whom I had known since I was in 4th grade (50 years). After the burial we went to a birthday party I'd been invited to months ago for the 1-year-old of a sweet lady I'm now working to be mom to, the way "Ma Derrick" above was a mom to me. When we left the party it was late, and we picked up subs for dinner on the way home.

Sunday after church we drove out of state to spend the day with my daughter and son-in-law. Our time ended with a steak dinner, a blessing we'd planned in advance to bless my SIL for his November birthday.

Monday morning was drive my hubby to work so I'd have the car, drive 40 miles to a physical therapy appointment, drive home for lunch, briefly catch up on computer, drive to podiatrist for appointment, drive to pick hubby up at work, go home and make hamburgers for dinner, go to Boy Scout troop meeting to discuss two merit badges with a Scout. My son picked up the ground beef so I could make dinner.

Tuesday's schedule includes a dental cleaning. I have a review due that I need to write, and need to serve something for dinner, maybe rotisserie chicken. I will not have car most of the day, so chicken shopping after dentist appointment.

Wednesday I drive hubby to work so I can have car. I babysit at MOPs 9:15 - 11:30, go home, have lunch, then my son gets inducted into community college honor society - Phi Beta Kappa - at 3:00. And I need to serve dinner. Don't know what. I have another review due Thursday by 3:00 that I need to write up.

Thursday my son has the car. I'll write my last review of 2017. I can't shop without a car. Hubby has a 3:00 appointment, so I can't have his car. Physical Therapy wants to see me again if they can fit me into their schedule, and if I can get there with our crazy shared-car schedule. And I need to serve dinner again without food and without time or car to shop.

Friday I'll have the car and can shop, I guess, for the days that have already gone by, right? ::sigh:: I predict some pizza and dinners from fast food places this week. What can I say? One of those crazy weeks... 

No comments :

Post a Comment

3