Monday, October 9, 2017

Menu Monday for 10/9/17


 Life is becoming ...complicated... with three drivers sharing two cars. This Saturday the student took one car to Point A (think of a 20 mile long hypotenuse on a triangle) to take the SAT for college entrance; hubby took one car to Point B on the triangle for an all-day training exercise with Civil Air Patrol. I sat home, wanting to be at Point C for a quilting day with my Quilts of Valor group.

So, I had time to menu plan, but I really needed to use that time for house cleaning - the place was a wreck, I wanted to clean three bathrooms, the living room and the family room (plus vacuum the stairs), because my daughter was staying the night and the place was so uncomfortably dirty. I got most done, but not one "boy bathroom" which was about to be used by one young lady... Let's not talk about how that smells...

Around the time my son was coming home from the SAT, my daughter arrived from out-of-state. She was there to get up early Sunday to run the Army Ten Miler with my husband! I had gotten a little menu planning done, and we shopped for essentials and one meal at the more expensive store that is half a mile from my house.

Because the week's shopping still hasn't happened, pizza happened unexpectedly on Monday, so I have already had to adjust the week's plan. Here it is:



Saturday (10/7) (SAT, CAP):  
Lasagne, salad, TX toast

Sunday (10/8) (Army 10-Miler):  
Rotisserie Chicken, Caesar salad, garlic noodles

Monday (10/9) (7:00 Court of Honor): Pizza

Tuesday (10/10): Cheeseburgers/rolls, spinach, potato chips

Wednesday (10/11) (MOPs): Crock chicken cacciatori, noodles, California blend

Thursday 10/12 (Dr., CAP, Roundtable): Brisket, green beans, mashed potatoes

Friday (10/13) (Dr. appt.): Date night
 



No comments :

Post a Comment

3