Sunday, November 17, 2013

An Update

I had shoulder surgery yesterday to remove a bone spur on my left clavicle, where it meets the shoulder joint. Am now recuperating in a sling. One-handed typing.

I prepared and scheduled some posts in advance, but real-time posts will be on hold for a week while I heal. Thanks in advance for your understanding.

No "Mother's Journal" post this week. So I'll give our highest highlight:reading aloud Holes (the book the Disney movie was based on). Son always loved the movie, and we're both thoroughly loving the book!

Pain med catching up with me;  time for bed. Please pray for my healing and rehab. More itch than pain right now.

 Also pray for Levi S., Son of TOS Magazine owners. Was in a bad motorcycle accident this week. Apparently stable, but will have a difficult and painful recuperation ahead. Thanks.

No comments :

Post a Comment

3