Friday, July 13, 2012

Learn Something New

I've been doing so many reviews, and life has been so busy, that I haven't been posting anything that isn't a review!

And, with something I have been reading, I have begun to try to learn one new nugget of information to share with my family, so...

I thought it might be fun to have a theme, for awhile, of "Learn Something New Every Day!"  As long as I can I will try to post a new nugget each day. Life is real, so I doubt I'll be able to post every day, but I'll do my best. So, here is my first nugget.


In World War II, a new land vehicle was developed that could be transported by glider, that could go fast, was 4-wheel drive and could go over rugged terrain. It had a low profile to make it a difficult target. It included a shovel, an axe, an extra can of gas, a handy place for the driver to store his rifle.

It was called a “GP”. Over time it came to be known as a “Jeep”.

No comments :

Post a Comment

3