Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Menu Monday

Well, I'm not putting menu plans down for breakfast and lunch, but I thought I'd post dinner menu plans for anyone who was looking for ideas. I meant to do this Monday, so I'll post it as if I did it Monday anyway.

Monday:
Roast Chicken, rice, broccoli

Tuesday:
Ham Steak, noodles, steamed carrots

Wednesday:
Chicken pot pie (chicken left over from Monday, homemade gravy, mixed vegetables, store bought pie crust), salad, rolls

Thursday:
Turkey, stuffing, candied yams, rolls, green bean casserole, cranberry sauce, pumpkin pie, apple pie, whipped cream, ice cream...

Friday:
(My son's birthday -- who's idea was that?) Pizza

Saturday:
Turkey Tetrazzini (over spaghetti noodles), leftovers

Sunday:
Turkey wraps

Not sure what these menu plans will look like in the future. Found out Friday that my cholesterol is elevated; my BP has been elevated for two Dr. visits in a row, so am contemplating a plant-based diet, no oil. Google Dr. C. Esseltyn to learn more....

So, we'll see...

No comments :

Post a Comment

3