Monday, August 27, 2018

Menu Monday for 8/27/18

Sorry I didn't post a menu plan last week. I was actually traveling. I don't ever post that on my blog, but I do usually post a menu plan anyway to suggest that I am home, for home security and that sort of thing. Anyway... This week's menu plan:

Saturday: Arrived home from airport having picked up a pizza on the way. Ate at about 8:00 -- way late for us.

Sunday: Our neighbor blessed us, knowing we had no food in the house, and gave us dinner -- Chinese food of duck, noodles, and vegetables. Very yummy!

Monday: Pork chops, buttered noodles, steamed green beans (right out of our garden!)

Tuesday: Salad plate with romaine, tomatoes, peppers, cucumber, tuna fish salad, hard boiled eggs and chunks of cheddar cheese

Wednesday: Lentil soup, salad, rolls

Thursday: Lasagne roll-ups, salad, garlic knots

Friday: Date night - dinner out!

What's for dinner at your house this week?





No comments :

Post a Comment

3