Monday, January 22, 2018

Menu Monday for 1/22/18

 Menu planning keeps me sane and keeps life running smoothly day to day. But this week I am sick. Chest cold, cough... generally exhausted, no energy. So as I planned my week I got together with my husband and we talked about easy over healthy. I normally spend an hour preparing dinner, cutting vegetables, etc. I know I'm not up to it this week. So my apologies in advance for this less healthy meal plan, but it is still healthier and less expensive than fast food!...




Saturday (1/20):
Baked Beans and Hamburger, salad

Sunday (1/21):
BLTs, milk shakes

Monday (1/22) (Troop Mtg.):
Beef and Barley soup (from freezer), salad, bread

Tuesday (1/23) (CAP)::
Hot dogs, baked beans, cole slaw

Wednesday (1/24):
Chicken Caesar Salad, rolls

Thursday (1/25) (CAP):
Dinner out

Friday (1/26)
Grilled cheese sandwiches, tomato soup
 

Homeschool Review Crew Weekly Link Up

No comments :

Post a Comment

3