Friday, July 22, 2016

Week in Review - 7/22/16

Summer schedule this week. In some ways this was a "down week" with less responsibilities. I had two reviews due, though, which takes a lot of time if I haven't done a lot of pre-work. This was one of those weeks.

My student and I are still working on CTC Math each week (watch for review next week), and he still owes me some work in Chemistry. And my student is working 12 hours per week (4 hours/day 3 days/week). Civil Air Patrol last night. Other than that no evening commitments this week.

My young man starts driver's ed on Monday, evenings 3 hours/day, 5 days/week, 2 weeks. So comparing this week to next, I guess this week is a lighter week.

I need to finish my preparation and get my last school year reviewed. I'm almost there; a little more paperwork to do.  

I mowed a lawn Tuesday (for a neighbor) and started on our lawn but I got rained out before I got very far. Too hot to mow anyway so I was glad to quit and take a shower. On Wednesday my son mowed a lawn (for a neighbor) Wednesday. My lawn still needs to be finished, but the weather is just getting hotter.

And now I have... the dogs! We have our own dog, Cody.

For one week we are also watching my daughter's dogs, Levi:





and Bella:




Which one do you think is more trouble? Well, it's not my dog. It's not the big, fat, lovable yellow lab. It's the brown spotted German Shorthaired Pointer. (My Cody is half GSP, half chocolate lab. Cody is nowhere as high strung as Bella!)

We have a fenced in back yard. This morning hubby let the dogs out while he showered (I was not yet up). Bella got out of the yard. Everyone scrambled - son was out, hubby threw on clothes... I was trying to hurry, but they got Bella back before I got my shoes on.

It's going to be a long week!

No comments :

Post a Comment

3