Monday, April 25, 2016

Menu Monday for 4/25/16

Menu Plan Monday for the week of March 14/16 - menu planning recipe ideas and inspiration!
Here is my menu plan for this week. I've lost 15 pounds since January 1, and I am taking a breather from the vegan regimen this week. My food choices will look more primal this week I'll be giving myself a dietary grace week this week and will be doing something more strict again next week. Bracketed foods are foods I am not eating. Here's this week's plan:

Saturday (4/23):
B: Blueberry morning
L: Salad
D: dinner out

Sunday (4/24):
B: spinach omlette
L: leftover salmon, sweet potato and green beans
D: rotisserie chicken, [Lipton's noodles,] veg medley

Monday (4/25):
B: blueberry morning
L: black beans and rice 
D: cheeseburgers, carrots, [French fries]

Tuesday (4/26):
B: oatmeal and berries
L: green salad, avacado
D: beef pepper stir fry, brown rice

Wednesday (4/27):
B: spinach omlette
L: Green smoothie
D: turkey culets, spinach, [noodles]

Thursday (4/28):
B: blueberry morning
L:  green salad, avocado
D: chicken Caesar salad, [TX toast]

Friday (4/29):
B: oatmeal and berries
L: lentil soup
D: French bread pizza, salad (I'll either splurge and eat it or will eat leftover beans/rice)
 

No comments :

Post a Comment

3