Monday, April 28, 2014

4/28/14 Menu Monday

Here is my Menu Monday for this week. Sorry I didn't post for the past two weeks -- I did menu plan, I just didn't get it posted. I have a battery issue with my computer right now (won't charge), and my computer time is... strained. I have another computer to use, but its capabilities are limited, and my own computer's batter is limited. (I charge battery in son's computer once a day and get about two hours of usage for school and blog). Suffice it to say I didn't get menus posted on my blog for two weeks.

Anyway, here's the plan:



Saturday:
Chicken, Rice, Broccoli (faux chicken patty for the vegan)

Sunday:
lasagna, salad, garlic bread (whole wheat noodles, but the vegan ate the meat)

Monday:
Broccoli Soup, salad, rolls

Tuesday:

cheeseburgers/hotdogs, beans, potato chips, salad (Amy's Quarter Pounder, whole wheat flat)

Wednesday:

spaghetti, meatballs, salad, bread (whole wheat spaghetti, soy crumblies)

Thursday:
Dinner out

Friday:
Dinner out
So this week is a bit unusual, with dinner out two nights in a row. We are doing something a little special those days, which I hope to report back to you about next week.

No comments :

Post a Comment

3